Shop on Credit: mobicred Payment Option
Mobicred is a simple and convenient online credit payment facility that allows buyers to shop on bidorbuy and repay the amount over 12 months.
Sellers have the ability to add mobicred as a payment option. Terms apply
. Payments made by buyers using mobicred will work the same as any other payment option on bidorbuy. A seller must send the product once full payment has been made by a buyer.
Sellers have the ability to turn the mobicred payment option on and off. They can do this by visiting Payment Options under the Selling tab in My bidorbuy.
Buyers can choose to pay with mobicred for products that have mobicred as a payment option.
How it works step by step
- Check that the item you wish to buy has mobicred as a payment option. This will be indicated below the price in the listing.
- Apply for mobicred.
- You will be redirected to the mobicred website to complete the application. Depending on your credit application with mobicred, you could have up to R35,000 to spend on bidorbuy.
- Return to bidorbuy once your application has been approved. Proceed through the checkout as you would for any other item. At checkout, select Pay using mobicred option.
- You will be prompted to enter your login details for mobicred. Once you click on Pay with mobicred, the transaction process will start.
- An OTP (one time pin) will be sent to your mobile device to confirm the transaction. Enter this verification code in the window provided.
- mobicred will let you know whether or not your mobicred payment has been successful.
- You will receive an SMS notification and an email confirming the transaction details from mobicred. Furthermore, mobicred will provide you with a balance of credit you have available via SMS.
You can partially pay for products using mobicred and pay the balance using any of the other bidorbuy payment options. For further details on your mobicred account you can login to your mobicred account.
Activating and Using SCode Payment Option
SCode allows buyers to shop online on bidorbuy and pay at physical retail outlets using cash, debit card or credit card. Buyers can make payments at over 6,000 Money Market counters at Checkers, Checkers Hyper, House & Home, OK, Shoprite, U$ave, as ...
Payment Methods Available on bidorbuy
Sellers decide which of the payment methods available on bidorbuy they want to accept. Buyers can then choose between the payment options offered by the seller during the check out. Setting up payment options Sellers set up their payment options once ...
Activating and Using Masterpass as a Payment Option
Masterpass by MasterCard is a digital wallet that allows buyers to check out faster no matter how they shop, in-store or online. Masterpass transactions are secure, and there are no extra costs involved. For sellers To accept Masterpass payment ...
Activating and Using Zapper as a Payment Option
Zapper is a free mobile application that allows shoppers to make safe, fast and easy mobile payments. The app supports credit cards and most debit cards from any local bank, as well as 3D Secure-enabled international bank cards. For sellers To accept ...
Activating and Using SnapScan as a Payment Option
SnapScan is a free mobile application that allows shoppers to make safe, fast and easy mobile payments. The app supports credit cards and most debit cards from any local bank, as well as 3D Secure-enabled international bank cards. For sellers To ...