Pargo is a logistics company that collects parcels from sellers and ships them to designated pickup points. These Pargo pickup points are located in well-known retail outlets throughout the country. Pargo charges an affordable flat fee for their service.
Pargo is integrated into the bidorbuy platform as one of the shipping options that sellers can activate and offer to their buyers, helping them save on shipping fees.
Pargo can automatically be added to your bidorbuy shipping table
. You can enable and disable Pargo for specific product classes.
When your customer buys a product and selects Pargo delivery, package the item.
Tip: Instead of packaging your parcel, you can purchase sleeves from Pargo and place the products you need to ship into them, using one sleeve per order.
Then follow these steps:
- Notify Pargo by clicking on the Release to Pargo icon that will appear next to the order in the selling section of My bidorbuy. This button will appear only once the buyer makes a payment.
- Click Shipping Waybill to open up a window with a waybill specific to each order. This must be printed and pasted on the parcel before Pargo come to collect.
- Both sellers and buyers can use the waybill number to track the parcel on the Pargo website.
Tip: Check the Pargo
website for current fees; parcel value, size and weight limits; returns and refunds policy; and other terms and conditions.
Sign up for Pargo services with a click of a button.
- Go to your shipping table.
- Confirm that we are allowed to share your details with Pargo and agree to the Pargo Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Sign up with Pargo.
If the seller offers it, you can select the Pargo shipping method on checkout and choose your preferred Pargo pickup point.
Deliveries are made to your chosen Pargo pickup point for you to collect at a time that suits you best. You will receive an email and SMS notification when your parcel arrives at the Pargo pickup point. You will also receive reminder emails and SMSs. You have eight days to collect your parcel.
If you need to return the parcel to the seller, go to the returns page on the Pargo website
and log in. Select bidorbuy from the drop down menu, follow the instructions provided, and drop off the parcel at your nearest Pargo pickup point.