Rules of bidorbuy Promotions and Promotional Sales
- By participating in any bidorbuy promotion, including bidorbuy promotional sales, you confirm that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To participate you must be a South African resident and 18 years old or older.
- To claim your promotional product or to enjoy your promotional discount, you must be registered on bidorbuy.co.za.
- bidorbuy run promotions and promotional sales are not open to employees of bidorbuy (Pty) Ltd. or members of their immediate families.
- bidorbuy does not accept responsibility for any disruptions of promotions or promotional sales due to outside circumstances, including the internet down-time.
- bidorbuy reserves the right to amend the end date of promotions and promotional sales at any time.
- If you buy a promotional item or item listed on promotional sale, you need to make a payment and supply all the information necessary for the item to be delivered to you.
- If you do not make a payment within 7 days from the time the promotion or promotional sale product closes, you forfeit the purchases and do not have a right to any compensation.
- By participating in the bidorbuy promotions or promotional sales you agree to participate in further such promotional activity and material as bidorbuy may require.
- bidorbuy reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. bidorbuy may also create rules which will apply to a specific promotion only.
- bidorbuy reserves the right to disqualify users whose bidorbuy account is not in good standing or is under investigation.
- bidorbuy will endeavour to send promotional items promptly upon the completed payment but cannot guarantee delivery time.
- In the unlikely event that the item purchased or otherwise obtained in a bidorbuy promotion or bidorbuy promotional sale gets lost or damaged in transit, bidorbuy will refund the buyer the money they paid, and not the value of the item.
- If the promotional item is a bobBucks voucher, bidorbuy will email the voucher to the buyer. It is the buyer's responsibility to redeem the bobBucks voucher. bidorbuy does not accept responsibility for wrongly redeemed vouchers. The voucher must be used in full for shopping on bidorbuy before the expiry date. After that date, any remaining unused amount of the voucher is forfeited.
- For specific promotions (e.g. the R18 bidorbuy birthday sale) only 1 purchase per buyer is allowed.
bidorbuy Competition Rules
By entering any bidorbuy competition, you confirm that you have read these rules and that you agree to them. To enter a competition you must be a South African resident and 18 years old or over at the time of entry. To claim their prize, winners must ...
There are several paid promotion events on bidorbuy where sellers can list their items: Crazy Wednesday, Snap Friday and Weekend Specials. Crazy Wednesday: Crazy Wednesday is a bidorbuy online auction event that opens at noon on Tuesdays and closes ...
Manage Your Sales - Sales Administration
The Selling tab of the My bidorbuy contains all the information related to your selling activity on bidorbuy. In Sell items section, you list your merchandise for sale by selecting one of the standard bidorbuy formats: auction, buy now or classified. ...
The following are our rating system rules mentioned in clause 7 of the Terms and conditions of use of this site. Buyers can only rate the sellers they bought from. Sellers can only rate the buyers who bought from the. Both buyers and sellers must ...
The bidorbuy Listing Policy
In order to promote a safe, fair and enjoyable trading experience for all users, bidorbuy has established a set of listing rules. As a seller on bidorbuy you need to ensure you have read and understood our Listing policy. Failure to comply or adhere ...