How to Sell - Step 6: Pack it, ship it & let the buyer know
Once you receive payment from the buyer, you can pack and ship the goods. The bidorbuy system allows you to print packing slips and address delivery labels straight from the order page.
Please follow these basic shipping and delivery good practices:
- Whenever you can, offer free shipping
- Offer several shipping choices
- Make your shipping rates fair and reasonable
- Offer insurance or include the insurance in the shipping fee – and let the buyer know
- Keep your buyers in the loop every step of the way
- If necessary, help your buyers to track their parcels
- Following up with your buyers to check they received their parcel and they’re happy with their purchase is a nice touch
Sending tracking links via bidorbuy
We can help with shipping tracking notifications to let your buyers know their delivery has been sent.
This feature will automatically email the tracking information to your buyer, plus a link they can use to check the status of their delivery.
When you use this feature, it also allows bidorbuy to assist Buyers on your behalf when querying shipping updates.
It’s easy to send shipping tracking information:
- Go to My bidorbuy > Selling > Sales and navigate to the relevant order.
- Click “Send Order”
- Choose your preferred shipping option:
- bidorbuy Shipping (quick registration required)
- Pargo (Pargo registration required)
- Buyer to collect
- Send tracking number - if you use your own courier service.
- Once you’ve chosen, bidorbuy will automatically send a tracking email to the buyer – plus you’ll have a record of the tracking information for future reference.
How to Sell - Step 5: Rating the Buyer
After a buyer has made an order from you or won an auction you listed, you will be able to rate the buyer. You can rate the buyer in your My bidorbuy section, or by clicking on the relevant link in the order email generated by the bidorbuy system. ...
How to Sell - Step 4: Buyer Completes the Purchase
Once the bidder has won an auction, or the buyer has bought an item, they need to complete the order. Auctions: The winning bidder will be notified by email and asked to complete the transaction. Your contact details, as well as payment and shipping ...
Buyer Protection Programme - Making a Claim
The detailed steps of how and in which situations to file a claim are listed in the Buyer protection programme terms and conditions. Here is a short overview: Item not received? Check the listing to make sure that you've allowed enough time for your ...
How to Sell - Step 3: Buyers Place Bids or Buy Using Buy Now
After you have created your listing and it is live on bidorbuy, potential bidders and buyers can find it. Interested buyers or bidders may ask you questions about your product via the Ask a Question link located on the item listing page. An email ...
Buyer Protection Programme Explained
Although the vast majority of bidorbuy transactions are trouble-free, the Buyer protection programme provides an additional measure of safety in the unlikely event that: The seller does not ship the item you purchased; or You receive an item that is ...