Bulk Uploading Images and Multiple Images
If you only have one image, save it on your device and upload it through bidorbuy when creating your listing. To include thumbnail images into your bulk upload CSV file
, please follow these steps:
- Save all product images on your computer.
- All images must be in JPEG (.jpeg,.jpg), GIF (.gif) or PNG (.png) format.
- As from June 2017, all image URLs must be HTTPS. Please read more here.
- Drag and drop multiple images.
- Large images will be resized to optimise download and their dimensions may differ from the original.
- Once uploaded, the images will be added to your bidorbuy Image Gallery. Copy the image URLs one by one exactly as they appear and paste them into the appropriate column of your CSV file.
If you need any further assistance contact us for more information or call 010 005 6200.
- Bulk Uploading Help
How Do I List Multiple Items - Bulk Listing Or Uploading?
Bulk upload is one of the tools available to bidorbuy advanced sellers. It is a great tool for those sellers who wish to list many items at once. You can upload items in bulk with the help of a CSV spreadsheet: Make sure you are registered as an ...
HTTPS Images Requirement
This article is for all sellers who upload external images into their bidorbuy listings: Trade feed sellers; Sellers who use bulk uploads; and Sellers who use images uploaded on their own or some other website In an effort to improve online security ...
Bulk Upload Tool - Listings Many Items at Once
The bulk uploading tool allows advanced sellers to list up to 1000 items at once. If you often load 20 – 30 items at once, then this tool will save you a lot of time. You can format all your listings in a single spreadsheet offline and upload all ...
How Do I Load Images on a Listing?
When creating a listing of an item for sale on bidorbuy, always include one or more images that depict your item accurately. Your images must be in JPEG, JPG, GIF or PNG format. You may either upload images saved on your device, or insert the URL of ...
What are multiple quantity auctions or buy nows?
Sellers can set multiple quantities on one listing when selling multiple identical items. Sellers can also set the minimum number of items a buyer can purchase. For example a seller could sell a total of 4 rugby tickets requiring a minimum of 2 ...